Thank you for visiting the website of my re-election campaign for Westchester County Legislator!
It has been a privilege and an honor to represent the community I call home as a Westchester County Legislator. I am running for re-election because my work has just begun. Some of my priorities for my first term were protecting our natural resources and environment, which protects the character and quality of our towns, holding the line on county taxes, supporting our infrastructure, and strengthening our communities by extending vital services to Northern Westchester. I am happy to say that by working with my Republican and Democratic colleagues, I’ve made progress in these areas. Some of my legislative accomplishments include prohibiting the sale of synthetic drugs, promoting the sharing of services to save our towns money, prohibiting the use of heavy fuel oils that are harmful to our environment and agricultural district, and creating a single point of local support to serve victims of abuse and domestic violence and their families.
While progress has been made, there is still work to be done. Westchester is still one of the most expensive places to live in the United States. There are constant threats to our natural environment. Destructive political partisanship continues to prevent progress. Safety, affordability, and quality of life are issues that matter to everyone, regardless of political affiliation. If re-elected, I will continue to make headway in these areas as an advocate for all of my neighbors in Northern Westchester.
Westchester has been good to me. It is where I went to school, met my wife, and raised my daughters. I want Westchester to be a place where everyone can live out the American dream like I have and I will keep working hard to achieve that.
[Click here for news and campaign updates]
Man of Westchester
- Raised in Lewisboro; graduate of John Jay High School
- Graduate of Iona College (B.S., Humanities, cum laude)
- Married 29 years to his high-school sweetheart, Susan
- 22-year resident of Bedford, where he and Susan are raising their family
Civic and Community Leader
- 12 years as Town Councilman, Town of Bedford
- Outside Board Director, NYS Environmental Facilities Corporation
- Coach, Bedford/Fox Lane Youth Lacrosse
- 2 years as Westchester County Legislature
Successful Business Leader
- 30-year career in financial and capital markets arena
- Consultant to CBOE Stock Exchange
- Member, Securities Trader Association
- Member, National Corporate Directors Association
- Former President/CAO, National Stock Exchange, Inc.